So, my dear readers, what’s happy in life 🙂 Lately, I’ve been musing a lot upon the notion of imperfection and the “all unicorns and sparkles” (all perfect) myth which is rapidly making way into our heads. Frankly, I had written a complete post on the same topic and for whatever reasons it just went off- Deleted somehow before publishing : ( *I’ll rewrite and post it in a few days, hopefully, super soon, So, do follow the blog 🙃* Today didn’t go down very well but, why let thoughts die down in the brain, why not Let Them Out? 😊
Here’s a tag to spark a conversation in the whole mindful blogging world, and even if it inspires one reader or makes one person’s life a li’l more happy or content, it’ll be worth it!
- Thank the blogger who requested you to do the tag.(Gratitude translates to happiness 🙂 )
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger.
- Taking a step forward, ask your own questions related to the topic.
- Request the other bloggers you know to do this tag by either commenting on their posts or by e-mailing them.
- Comment down below or e-mail me notifying me of your participation in the happen journey, because it’ll really make me happy to read your philosophy.
- Keep spreading love, positivity and happiness🌟🌈
- Share one instance of your life where you felt ashamed or anxious due to your imperfections.
- Mention how you overcame it.
- How much do self-love and acceptance matter in your life?
- What do you think makes life really perfect?
- Mention someone really close to you (anyone) and how your bond with them has strengthened despite of the imperfections- the different opinions, disappointments and fights.
- Have you ever forgiven somebody because you could see that even they are humans and can make mistakes? Share your views even if you haven’t.
- Inspire your readers to get into the healthy habits of self love, acceptance, understanding and forgiveness, To live a life where they need not crib due to envy or jealousy or inferiority complex, rather, they look at the positive side of life and get better each day🙂
Bloggers I’m tagging
I’m very new to the world of blogging, so, as of know I only know very few bloggers who’ve somewhat supported and appreciated my work, and I know, by reading their posts that they are totally fit for this tag where it’s all about positivity and finding the perfect happiness in imperfection🌻
Here they are: All of you dear readers out there, kindly, feel free to take up this tag because I want each one of you to do it. Just because I haven’t known you, I can’t tag you specifically, but, please, do this on your blog and also comment down below.
I hope you enjoyed and will take up this tag on your respective blogs, and always spread joy in the world😇
Keep Smiling, Always! 😄😄
Like. Comment. Share. Follow. 💛