Welcome back to another interview –Speak Your Story #2!🤓 Today, we have with us the very amazing human and a great blogger, SAANIA! from SaaniaSparkle. 🧚♀️
I found her to be very like minded and has been spreading joy and positivity through her blog.💛
If you haven’t been to her blog,
Now, let’s get straight into the interview ⬇✨
1)Welcome to Happier You❤!
Glad to have you here on Speak Your Story 🙂
So, how will you describe your blog?It’s mission and the overall aesthetic.
I would describe my blog as a space wherein I let my thoughts and feelings out, without having the fear of people judging me. I write for myself, and to deal with some difficult thoughts, but at the same time, I also wish that my posts resonate with my readers in that they feel the same way as well, at some points of their lives. My poems also evince what I feel, and again, make it easier for me to deal with my thoughts.
2) Philosophers are inquisitive and I believe so are you.
What’s that unanswered and gripping question about life on your mind right now?
Something I often ponder upon, is- do acts of kindness have a motive? I have always wondered why some people have to be so rude. This even includes things like animal cruelty or bullying at school. Why can’t this world just be a happy place where we all love each other? And I know this isn’t as easy as it sounds because sometimes we deal with our own problems, but it is really a change I wish to see in this world. I also wonder, what exactly makes someone happy? Some people would say having love, some would say wealth, and others would say both. When can we say that we are living a happy life?
3) What are your best and worst traits?
My best trait is that I am always there for my friends. Whether it is listening to them when they are dealing with downturns, or just being there for them when they need someone to talk to. I also see myself as an ambitious person, giving up is not something I ever do. My negative trait would have to be, the fact that I overthink a lot. I sometimes analyze life, instead of living it.
4) In your opinion, what’s the most precious quality in a human?
The most precious quality a human can have is a kind heart. A heart that can be selfless and love people. Sometimes we have to think outside ourselves and love others without expecting anything in return- because that’s called being human.
5) What are you most grateful for?
I am most grateful for my family. They always support me, and are always there for me. I am also grateful for my education, and the fact that I have been given the chance to travel the world and explore so many wonderful things.
6) What helps you make your way through the self doubt, fear and anxiety common to all mankind?
I would definitely say meditation or yoga. Everything just seems to flow and sort itself out, when I breathe in and breathe out. Journaling my thoughts also helps me become self-aware, and then going for a walk in the nature also gives me headspace. But I believe to deal with any type of anxiety, the first step is to accept it. We are all allowed to feel anxious and doubtful at times, and there is nothing wrong with feeling these emotions from time to time.
7) Name your favorites:
- Netflix/ TV show
- My favorite book is: Magic Of Reality by Richard Dawkins
- My all-time favorite movie is Sixteen Candles, and otherwise, every Disney movie (I don’t think I will ever grow too old for those!)
- My favorite song is Down in Flames by AJ Mitchell. And I have recently been loving French songs too.
- I love Ed Sheeran, he is my favorite artist.
- My favorite Netflix series is Stranger things and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
- My favorite city is Cartagena, (a city in Columbia). It is like a little paradisical kingdom.
8) What’s the most important lesson blogging taught you that helped you evolve as a person?
One of the most important things that blogging has taught me, is to never shy away from criticism. This made me evolve as a person because in life we are given both compliments and criticisms. Both make us grow, and it is nothing to feel angry about.
9) Share your #1 advice to deal with those “bad days”.
Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day. It is impossible to feel happy all the time, and I think we just need to realize that we have a reason to be here, and we should be grateful for everything we have- even the tiniest of things that often slip off our minds.
10) Now, lastly, our classic question: What does happiness mean to you?
Happiness, to me, is a state of mind. It is a state, rather than a trait. I don’t think it is a long-lasting, permanent feature or a personal trait, but more of a fleeting, and a changeable state.
So, yeah! This was it for today’s interview! Hopefully, you people enjoyed getting to know Saania’s perspective of life as much as I did. Big shoutout to her for being a part of Speak Your Story and rocking it! 🤓🌻
I’d love to know what is happiness to you? What makes you happy?
Yours truly 💕,
The Ink Warrior ✒.